Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Discouragement City.

Welp, here it is. The first big discouragement that I've seen.

I was told some really hurtful things today and they keep circling my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. And crying about it too. I try not to think about what I was told, and I did really well (bowling, no matter how HORRIBLE I am, is a great distraction) but 5 minutes after my winning game (really, I lost), the thoughts came flooding back. It's comments like I heard today that really hurt.

I need to remember always that love wins. [1 John 3:18]





I'm going to miss cottage weekends. Especially summer weekends like Memorial day. A weekend spent with family and sun is such a beautiful thing. The cottage makes me so happy! It's so relaxing and much needed. I am so very thankful that I have a place to escape to and visit when special holidays come around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment