Friday, June 17, 2011

New friends.

Hello blog world!

Not a lot has happened since my last post. My support is coming slowly but surely (thank you to those that have already helped! It means the world to me!). It seems I have been spending more money than saving but it's all stuff I need. Michigan will be well represented while I'm there because I got my Michigan awesome t shirt and sweatshirt in the mail! Talk about comfy living- they're great!

Some new relationships have been started which is so exciting. KC and I have now met 3 wonderful ladies that are also going to Herrnhut for the photography track. They are such a huge blessing to the both of us! Even though we're all around the U.S., we have been able to support and encourage each other. It's so nice having people that are going through the same crazy, scared, exciting time that I am going through as well. To KC, BM, and LQ: You are all so beautiful, wonderful, encouraging, loving and just plain extraordinary, I'm so thankful for each of you!

The days are going by fast and so slow at the same time. I really want September to be here right now but I know when it does come, I'm going to want to go back to June. This is going to be the biggest, craziest, most life changing thing I've ever done. And I am so blessed.


I am going to miss my friends. That's all.

And yes, I know this isn't a picture of my friends. There would be 500 photos on this post if I was going to put up pictures of my friends. There are just going to be too many I am going to miss. So all you get is a strawberry moon. Which is less great than my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment