Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Booking tickets? Really??

I'm currently sitting in Biggby downloading Taylor Swift waiting for KC. Today, we're booking out tickets to Germany. No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't seem real. Just a month ago I made the decision to apply for YWAM and here I am, booking my ticket for 7 months away from my home.

I am so beyond excited for what is to come. Paying for that ticket is the first large reminder that I am going to Germany. I can now check this off the list :) Along with shots, support letters (even though I still have to send them out. Note to self, go to the post office for stamps!), and many little details.

I am continually amazed at how amazing God is. Everything is coming together so well and everyone is really supportive and happy for me. I cannot thank you all enough for your support and prayers! Keep them coming :)


I am going to miss my family (Nick is not pictured here for two reasons: 1. He wasn't there that weekend and 2. He hates pictures so probably wouldn't be in it anyways). I am going to miss bugging my mom every second that I'm home (and texting her when I'm not with her. Who are you going to text mom? You only ever text me ;) ). I am going to miss buying chocolate for my dad and making his co workers mad because they don't need anymore chocolate haha (I guess I can send you German chocolate Dad-they do have great chocolate!). I am going to miss my sister, even though I don't see her much now. I'm going to miss texting her random things (I am not going to miss your texts with pictures of lockers- I hate those texts!). I am going to miss Nicki, watching Ghost adventures on Saturdays when we both have nothing better to do. (AARON! :) hahahahahahahaha). Skype is going to be a lifesaver when I'm in Germany, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment