Sunday, August 28, 2011

Packing.

There is nothing like packing for 7 months of your life to make you realize just how much stuff you really have. This is my reality right now as I attempt to fit all my possessions into 2 bags. I filled up two of my space saver bags and don't really want to pack anymore because it makes me realize that I am actually leaving in 3 days. Yes, my friends, I leave in 3 days. It honestly hasn't hit me yet that I will be leaving and probably won't until I am standing in the airport.

I haven't raised all my money and I am very at peace with that. I was talking about it with my parents and they have graciously offered to cover the rest of my expenses (They are amazing). That is so great but the thing is I ddin't want them to HAVE to cover my expenses. And I told them that, I told them that God provides. They readily agreed and said that maybe God is going to provide through them. Wow. I had to leave right away to keep from crying. I am so blessed to have my parent's support through all of this. I think they are more excited than I am :)

Ok, I need to keep packing, I just wanted to update everyone!

Prayers would be greatly appreciated as I spend my last 3 days with friends and family. There are going to be some really tough goodbyes, pray for strength. Thank you all for your support and love!


I'm going to miss Chicago. We took a trip there to drop MJ off at her new apartment and it's sad that I won't be able to visit until I get back in March. I have had so many great memories there, from Church trips to visiting MJ to Saturday trips with Friends. I can't wait to visit again when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment