Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hillsong and 2 weeks.

I need to get in the groove of blogging a lot, or at least every week. I want to make sure I remember everything I do in Germany. Which is only 2 WEEKS AWAY. (From Thursday) I can't believe that time is going so fast, it amazes me. I have so much to do but I'm slowly getting things done so that is good. I've really been trying to give all my fears and worries over to God. I will be ok, everything will be ok. I have a lot of money to raise but I'm trusting that God will provide and I know he will. It's just all in His time, not mine.

I realized a lot of that last night when I went to a Hillsong United worship service. Listen to them if you have a chance, they are amazing. There was a point where one of the singers talked about God being faithful. And I think I forgot that. Through all my fears, I forgot that He is faithful. From there on I kept repeating that He is faithful, He provides. And then I got excited. I know that in these coming weeks I will freak out a lot but I know that I can do this, it's all for Him. The song that meant the most to me was The Stand. "So I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned in awe of the one who gave it all." God has done so much for me, He gave His son for everyone. I want to live my life for Him. I am ready.

I am going to miss my co-workers. I have worked at PGO for 3 years now (Maybe 3, I don't really know!) and I can't believe that I won't be there for 7 months. They really are my family. They are so supportive and encouraging for this chapter in my life (I think they're more excited than I am!). I am so blessed to have all of them in my life. I love that I can openly share my beliefs with them and that they hold the same. I had dinner with them and for the first time, everyone was there (Besides DP- you should have come!), even some that have moved on to new and exciting things. I am so thankful for them in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment