Thursday, April 12, 2012

Michigan Living.

Home. 

It still blows my mind that I've been home for 2 weeks. After 24 hours of travel, I made it back to the mitten; after saying some really tough goodbyes, I was home again. God blessed me with seven months full of revelation from Him, full of love. Going to Herrnhut was the best decision I have made and I have no regrets. 

But those seven months had to come to an end. And now I'm back home. 

These past 2 weeks have been filled with family, friends, and a lot of hugs. I love seeing people for the first time in seven months; Those moments have been my favorite. But even those moments are coming to an end. 

And it's OK. Things have to end at some point or another. It's just something that has to happen. But there are a lot of things to look forward to. There's going to be some exciting reunions in the future, continued revelation from Him, and big steps to come. 

I'll keep you updated on what's to come in the future and as always your prayers and support are appreciated! 

With love,
Hannah

And as always, I'm free for coffee or whatever- I love sharing my stories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment