Friday, March 23, 2012

The Last For Now.

Well, I wrote out a blog post probably a month ago but didn't get the chance to post it. Why you ask? Oh yeah, my computer crashed. Thanks computer, love you too.

My last post left off with a month left of outreach. In my unfinished blog post, I couldn't really find the words to describe the last month. And I still can't. That month was filled with so much beauty and so much of God, it still blows my mind. God did amazing things through me and our team that last month. There was so much growth in everyone and in me especially. I am so thankful for that time in Thailand. I don't know if I'll ever be able to write out my thoughts from that last month but I'll try. For now, you can just ask me!

We got back to Herrnhut around a month ago. It's been so great to be back. I loved seeing everyone again and hearing about all their outreaches. It was amazing to see how God worked through every team, all the glory goes to Him!

We spent the next two weeks with speakers and the following week on tour. My team and I went to Dillingen, Germany which is in Bavaria. The week was spent with the youth, on the streets, doing art shows, speaking about outreaches, and cake. And some more cake. Oh, and did I mention the cake? And the coffee. Can't forget the coffee. It was a beautiful week filled with God's providence and love. I pray that God blesses that town, He has amazing things planned!

And that brings me to now. I graduated from Marriage of the Arts DTS last night, said some goodbyes, and packed up my life. It's a weird place to be in. I can't believe in 4 days I will be on a plane bound for Grand Rapids, Michigan.

These next four days are going to be some of the best and worst of this year I'm sure. I have to say goodbye to some of my best friends, my amazing mentor, and to the place that I've called home for the past 7 months. But I also get to spend those 4 days with my best friends, staying up late, talking about the future, and listening to God and what He has for me.

I'll be back on this blog once I get home but this is my last post from Germany. It's been grand!

To the Mitten- I'll see ya in 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment