Thursday, July 28, 2011

35.

Well everyone, it's time for a post in July!

I have been slowly getting everything set for my trip! I leave in 35 days. I cannot believe I only have a little over month left at home. Time has been passing so fast. I remember when I was so excited to be 100 days away and here I am, 70 days behind me. God has blessed me with so many wonderful summer moments with friends and family. I have the best family hands down. As this last month comes around I'm looking forward to spending as much time as I can with them.

Thank you so much to all those have already support me with prayers and money but I'm not there yet. I'm trusting that God will provide and I know He will. It's just all in His time- Which isn't always mine :) If any of you would like to help me out it would mean so much to me. I have a donation button on the side of my blog that you can donate through- 5$, 10$, or 20$- anything helps!

You are all so amazing, thanks for keeping up with my blog! I'll keep posting! :)

I'm really going to miss summer days- spending time at my Oma and Opa's, eating lunch with my aunt and uncle, long car rides with my mom. I'm going to miss walking over to KK's to go on a walk, meeting friends at Starbucks, and watching scary movies. I know that I will have moments like these in Germany but nothing beats summer days in your hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment